In addition to adaptive networking, other services offered by CenturyLink include hybrid cloud connectivity, edge computing, and network integration security. The headquarters of CenturyLink may be found in the state of Louisiana.
Both the Fortune 500 and the S&P 500 list the company’s stock with the ticker symbol “NYS: CTL S&P 500.” This symbol is used for trading purposes. CenturyLink offers customers a diverse selection of possible choices.
In addition to offering local and international phone service, we also provide Ethernet hosting, cloud hosting, VoIP, data integration video, and a number of other services. Create an email account with CenturyLink as a first step in signing up for the company’s services.
Customers have the ability to subscribe to CenturyLink services via their CenturyLink Email accounts. You are able to access cable and internet service anywhere you are in the world if you have CenturyLink email.
You may get more information about the services at centurylink.com, and you can subscribe at centurylink.net. You are able to check the status of your subscription, make changes to your account, and access information about your account all from your CenturyLink email.
In the event that you have been having trouble registering for or getting into your CenturyLink email account, this page will be of assistance to you in performing any of those things. Simply carry out the instructions given in the heading.
There are two different approaches that may be used when establishing an email account with CenturyLink. It is possible to make it throughout the process of setting up the service or creating the email account.
Follow the on-screen steps in order to create an account for yourself.
Create CenturyLink Email Address When You Want (Phone and PC)
You have the option to establish your CenturyLink email account at this time if you did not do so during the initial setup process.
Using the information from either your bill or your account, you may set up a CenturyLink email address for yourself.
- Launch an additional web browser.
- Using the internet to access CenturyLink services.
- Visit centurylink.net, and search for the green button labeled “Email,” in order to send an email.
- After some time has passed, you will be sent to the login page. To do this, choose the “Account Creation” option from the menu.
- It is necessary to click the arrow on the right side of the index.
- Take note of your account number, since you’ll need it to input it immediately. On each and every bill, you will see your account number.
- Enter your new Username and Email Address in the corresponding boxes.
- Please Enter Your Username and Password:
- Invoice contact number.
- You are required to provide an answer to your Secret Question in order to maintain the safety of your account.
- What should I do now? Done.
Your email account with CenturyLink should be functional and ready to use at this time.
Create CenturyLink Email Address When You Install Your Service
You will be requested to establish a username and password for your email account after you have successfully connected to the CenturyLink High-Speed Internet service. If you are given the instruction to do so, continue as stated.
- Simply choose the “I want to” option on the CenturyLink site in order to create a personalized homepage for your account.
- Proceeding to the Next Stage of the Process
- Please fill in your username in this box.
- The next step is to enter your password after clicking the “Login” button.
- Find the answers to the questions used for verification.
- What should I do now?
Congratulations! Your email account with CenturyLink should be functional and ready to use at this time.
When you have successfully entered into your Centurylink account, you may stay hooked in to your account by selecting the “Remember Me” option. On the CenturyLink sign-in screen, you will have the option to choose whether you wish to remain signed in or be logged out at a certain time. Please continue reading if you want to know how to achieve this.
- Visit CenturyLink.net in order to check your email.
- Simply choose Email from the drop-down menu to access your CenturyLink email account.
- Please provide your email address in the space provided.
- The Unbreakable Code of Cyberspace:
- You have the option, just before you leave the site, of logging out of your account or remaining automatically logged into it.
- When you return to the site in the future, if you check the box that says “Remember Me,” you will be logged in without having to do it manually.
- Simply clicking on the icon that looks like a person logging in will take you to your CenturyLink email account.
Please be aware that the settings for your email account might be used to automatically log you out of the site. Navigate to the Preferences tab, then Email, then Edit, then Save.
How to Connect CenturyLink Email in Outlook or Gmail?
Setting up IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 will allow you to use CenturyLink Email with either Outlook or Gmail. You may add CenturyLink Email to other clients by following the guidelines that are provided below.
CenturyLink IMAP/SMTP/POP Settings
|Incoming Server (POP)|
POP Server: pop.centurylink.net
|Incoming Server (IMAP)|
IMAP Server: mail.centurylink.net
|Outgoing Server (SMTP)|
SMTP Server: smtp.centurylink.net
TLS if available
|Username||Your Email address or Username.|
|Password||A Password of your Username.|
How to Reset Your Password on CenturyLink Email?
Simply change your password on that page in order to regain access to your CenturyLink email account.
- Make advantage of the login option on centurylink.net in order to access your account there.
- After that, on the page where you log in, choose the option that says “Forgot Password?“
- The screen that allows you to reset your password will load once again.
- Now is the time to enter your number.
- Please enter your email address with CenturyLink here.
- You must show you’re not a robot.
- What should I do now?
- Prepare yourself to provide a response to a trick question.
- Open the email that was delivered to you in order to change your password.
- On the screen that is requesting that you reenter your password, please do so again.
- Pick the option to have me reset your password for you.
You will be able to recover a lost username for your CenturyLink email account by visiting the website. Your forgotten login credentials may be retrieved in a short amount of time.
- Do it at this spot.
- After some time has passed, you will be sent to the login page.
- Under the area that asks you to log in, you will see a link that reads “Forgot your username or password?“
- You will be brought back to the page that says “FORGOT USERNAME OR PASSWORD” this time.
- Next, input your email address, and then click the link that says “I lost my Username.”
- Entering your email address and clicking the box verifying it is the sole method to demonstrate that you are not a robot and is required.
- Using the “Submit” button to send in your application is required.
Emails with CenturyLink login credentials will be sent out to customers. There is a need for a CenturyLink.net login ID.
How to Change Your Password on CenturyLink Email?
If you wish to change the password that you use for CenturyLink, you will first need to know the password that you are presently using. If you still have access to your account, you may change your password at any time.
- Launch an additional web browser.
- You may now access your email using CenturyLink.
- Please specify your email address or username and password in order to sign in.
- To access your account, choose “My CenturyLink” from the menu at the very top of the page.
- Then choose the option to change the password for your email account.
- The page you’re looking for may be accessed by changing your password.
- Please use the already established password to log in.
- It is sufficient to only change the existing password to the new one, after which you should retype the new password for verification purposes.
- There is a button to save your work.
Make Your Password Secure
You protect the confidentiality of your password, be sure to follow these safety measures.
- It is required that passwords include both letters and digits.
- Utilizing long passwords that are both complicated and tough to guess is considered to be the best practice.
- If you are asked for a password, you should never provide your actual name or email address.
- Include a special character in your sentence if you have room for it.
- Secure passwords are never revealed to anybody.
How to Delete Your CenturyLink Email Account and Username?
In the event that your account is ever misplaced or stolen, you have the option to promptly erase it. Follow these steps to cancel your CenturyLink email account.
- On CenturyLink.net, you will need to enter both your login and password associated with CenturyLink.
- To log in, type in your username and password.
- From the main menu, choose the Email Preferences option.
- To proceed, choose My CenturyLink from the menu.
- In the section titled “Manage Users,” you can see users’ email addresses.
- The next step is to remove the email address.
- Choose Remove User from the list of available options in the drop-down menu.
- To cancel, pick Delete or Cancel.
I have terminated my service with CenturyLink.
Troubleshoot Your Log in Problem
If you are experiencing problems accessing the email account that you have with CenturyLink, please follow these instructions.
- Can I get online? (Wi-Fi or cellular data)
- You should try again after clearing your cache.
- Please verify that you are logging into CenturyLink Email with the correct username and password.
- Carry out a fresh installation of the browser and clear up all of the cookies and history.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct information into the login page for centurylink.net.
- Please try again when you have updated your browser.
In the event that you are having trouble logging in, please get in touch with the CenturyLink Support Center. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Help Desk at Charter Communication, Inc. by either calling them or sending them an email.
- If you want help, please call CenturyLink at the following number: 866-642-0444.
- CenturyLink Help: https://www.centurylink.com/home/help.html
I have high hopes that this explanation about CenturyLink Email will be helpful. How to sign up for CenturyLink Email, access your account by phone or computer, send and receive email using multiple services (IMAP, SMTP, and POP), change your password, and deal with technical difficulties using email and the phone, and lastly, how to cancel your account.
I really hope that you’ve been paying attention to what I’ve been saying.